DHARMA OCEAN MEMBERSHIPS
There are two levels of membership at Dharma Ocean
Each level of membership offers access to unique content curated for the different stages of the journey. In addition to other benefits, Sustaining Members can engage a rich library of topical compilations of teachings. When you become a Training and Path Member, in addition to a curated teaching library, you can also explore Dharma Ocean’s extensive archive of past retreats.
Sustaining Members help Dharma Ocean widely offer teachings to people all over the world through offering monthly donations in any amount. At this membership level, students are able to access:
- Recordings from Introductory Retreats
- Practice resources (such as shrine photos and chants)
- 25% discount on tuition for all online programs and retreats
- 50% discount on all titles in the Dharma Ocean download store
- Future newsletters and announcements
- Curated Teaching and Practice Audio Library
- Dharma Ocean Audio Archive
FOUNDATION YANAS MEMBERSHIP
- Curated pages of guided practices, teachings, chants, transcripts, and images that align with each “Yana” on the journey;
- Access to the ever expanding archive of Reggie’s teachings from the past 25 years.